Stormin' the charts!

Well, this is nice! Things are going quite a bit better than I had expected or even planned for, with A to Z currently languishing at number 3 in the Top Grossing Educational Chart!
According to App Annie, it's at number 2, but I wasn't about to fake a screen grab, so 3 it is!

Annie also informs me that Mrs. Owl has in fact been to number one in 21 countries on the iPad in the last few weeks, which I didn't even realise!

Mrs. Owl's next app will be counting from 1 to 10 and is already shaping up nicely, but not nicely enough to show you any grabs yet - I'll put a shot or two up once it's a little prettier.
In the meantime, please leave a comment or get touch via email or Facebook and let me know of anything you'd like to see in future games!!
Thanks for listening!
Wayne 

EDIT - Officially Number 2 now, and the the game at Number 1, Civilization, is 5 time the price! I really don't expect to top that, so as far as I'm concerned, we've 'topped' the charts!

Massive thanks to everyone who has purchased any of our games - please get in touch if you have any questions, or have some suggestions for us! Please also bear in mind though, that I've already got at least 18 months worth of work already penciled in!